Sunday, September 16, 2007

We love the aquarium

We're finally recovering from a nasty cold that took both of us out (Terah started it), and managed to make it to his semi-formal at the Shedd Aquarium. It was an incredible venue. Too bad we didn't get more pictures of the fishes - I didn't want to embarass Terah too much in front of his oh-so-smooth classmates... what? continuously pointing and exclaiming "this is SO COOL" is embarrassing?





Cocktail hour by the dolphin tank


They had a special feeding exhibit during the night - you can't tell here, but the diver was actually wearing a Chicago GSB t-shirt. talk about unnecessary!


1 comment:

thelittletons said...

What a great blog- I'm just checking it out for the first time. Happy Anniversary! And that Peru hike looks amazing. I especially love the picture of the sculpture from Florence- one of my very favorite sculptures in the world- I love that Piazza too- I was there for New Years 1999 :-) Caitlin Littleton