Sunday, October 21, 2007

Boston Sportsfan Heaven!

Well, you saw Michelle's post about the Red Sox. I'm not usually one to gloat (OK, not always), but today has been a very good Boston sports day. The Pats are now 7-0 and the Red Sox are onto the World Series. It's not just me. ESPN agrees too. Take a look at the front cover of ESPN.com.


Yes, those are the Sox. Yes, that's Tom Brady. WOW.

Michelle says I should admit that I'm gloating. Let's just say I'm not sad right now. Also, the Indians and Dolphins are worthy opponents and I don't wish anyone to feel the pain of losing.

Anyways, that's really all I wanted to blog about. I've never seen both teams on the cover before, so I was too excited not to share.

Later.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

I was checking the score on my phone as we were driving down from San Francisco last night. When I told Kerry it was 3-1 she was like "Oh man, Terah must be going NUTS!"