Tuesday, November 20, 2007

new found love

I have recently discovered the awesomeness of Trader Joe's. We used to go there randomly to get chocolate-covered soy nuts or dried fruit. But now when I don't have time to make things from scratch, Trader Joe's saves the day.

Seriously, I can not begin to tell you how much fun I have there. Call it my weekly shopping spree. The thursday evening event I look forward to. And relative to going out to eat - it's still a better bang for you buck. Sweet! Some of my favorites new staples-

It's as if I cooked my own spinach, but not really...



I just pop these into the toaster oven, and they're ready to go! No syrup needed....




And my all-time favorite, recommended by my friend at school. You can stick these chicken slices in sandwiches, over salads, in spaghetti, the options are endless.... and they taste great! Terah even approves.


No comments: