Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Isaiah!

Happy June everyone. In case you were wondering why the past few posts have been from me (Terah) it's because Michelle is already out of Chicago and in sunny California doing her internship. Meanwhile, since I'm on the quarter system at school, I still have one week of finals before I start my internship.

Anyways, today I got to attend Isaiah's 2nd Birthday Party. Isaiah is the son of our friends JD and Alice -- who I knew from my days at Penn, while Michelle knew Alice from her days way back when in Dallas. Another interesting connection: it was Alice's dad who married us. Yeah.

So, it was fun being around so many kids at one time. JD and Alice were clever enough to have even set up a "balloon room" to let the kids play in since it had been raining outside. Also, the theme for Isaiah's party was "Thomas The Train" and so you'll see that they even had an awesome Thomas birthday cake.

Enjoy the photos!

this way to the balloon room!


Happy Birthday!

family photo

yummy cake

playing with his new toy (from us!)


Some video highlights:



enjoying some Turkish Delight


fun in the balloon room!


i love how he eats the ice cream. no worries if it falls off the spoon.

No comments: