Sunday, September 28, 2008

Living it up in BERMUDA!

That's right, last week we flew to Bermuda for my cousin's wedding.



It was a nice breather after my many weeks of a non-stop schedule. Terah got a kick out of this iPod machine in the Atlanta airport where we had a layover - sure, let me just charge a couple hundred dollars at a vending machine....



The resort where we stayed, Newstead Belmont Hills, was absolutely gorgeous. Terah and I arrived earlier than the rest of my family, and we took way too many pictures we were so excited...









a two-bedroom suite with a common living room and THREE bathrooms

















a model of the resort grounds



the hotel lobby overlooking the bay





the reflection pool where the edge looks like it spills right over into the bay









Next up, a visit to a Bermuda town and the wedding!

2 comments:

Chanman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chanman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.