Saturday, October 18, 2008

don't stop believing...

For those not already familiar with my sport allegiances, no worries, as I will leave this a short post. No matter what happens tomorrow in game 7 of the ALCS against the Rays, I have to say that game 5 was probably one of the most incredible moments in Red Sox history. Not as big as beating the Yankees in 2004, coming back from a 0-3 deficit, but still historic in nature and moment. Some of you may not know what I'm talking about, so I'll summarize it this way:

Tampa Bay is leading Boston by 3 games to 1. They only need one more game to win the series. They are leading 7-0 in the 7th inning. In fact, some non-loyal fans even began to leave the stadium. Yet the Sox found a way to come back to win 8-7. Incredible. Wonderful. Historic. Magical.

The cover of ESPN.com captured it well:

No comments: