Tuesday, November 18, 2008

catch up

We've got some catching up to do! Fall has passed here in Chicago, and we're well into the season of mittens and earmuffs. I've been trying to finish a 50 pg paper & Terah's been busy wrapping up his interviews. But the big news of the month - we're officially headed for the west coast next year! exciting stuff. Anyway, here's a few snapshots of the past month.

For my birthday, my one request was to go somewhere that I could experience total silence. We ended up in Indiana...











Age comes with maturity (read the sign)





totally Terah's idea.

Then we had some awesome visitors in town. Val, our good friend from philly, was here because Hubie was running the chicago marathon - way to go Hubie!



Then my sister stayed for a week. My parents treated us to a morning at the spa. Best. massage. ever.



1 comment:

Dan said...

Mmmm...the pizza bowls...tasty...

Definitely need to make our way back out to Chicago before you leave for more pizza bowls...