Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baby Shower

A few weeks ago my sister and friend Diana threw us a really great shower that totally blew me away. Here's some pictures...





Awesome candy bar







My mom's almond jello, she uses real fruit instead of the canned stuff, SO GOOD...





Some games were... amusing



And some were just dang genius...







We got such amazingly generous gifts from friends and family near and far...













My friend Kazu even skyped in from her architect studio...



These ladies are both due in May too! (Post edit: Elaine on the left just had her baby early yesterday!)



And just when I thought it couldn't get any better - mint chocolate ice cream cake!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! congrats! who won all the games?

so he's going to be growing up a bosox fan huh? he'll still be cute I suppose... :) -F