Sunday, November 21, 2010

Passed!!

Nine months ago, I told my friend it would take a miracle, or a whole bunch of uncontrollable events to align perfectly, for me to have a fighting chance to pass the bar.



From turning in my last paper 4 days before going into labor, delivering a healthy Noah 12 days early, to an oversupply of milk and a family willing to sacrifice their summer, God has been so gracious to me.



As my friend Joanna put it, "You worked so hard and was brought to the perfect place of needing community and needing God." I am grateful, and relieved!

4 comments:

Liv said...

congrats! :D

grace said...

"If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!" :)

priscilla said...

Congrats Michelle!! :) I'm so happy for you!!! Also, thanks for being a great host and having a really cute baby. Haha

Ivy Yang said...

Hi, Michelle:

I just got your website from Jennifer Liu (she is in middle of her cruise trip, stop in Florida port). I want to send my happiness and greeting to you.
So proud of you can complish so much in short time and busy schedule. It is not easy.

God bless your family always.

Aunty Ivy