Friday, August 12, 2011

Five years

Michelle's 5 memorable moments:



1. "It's so beautiful... in my head." - My response to Terah when he tried waking me to see the sunrise in Hana, Maui.

2. Our car being towed in Philly. From our parking spot right in front of our place.

3. Thinking the car fixed itself in Chicago. What were we thinking?

4. After surviving Noah's birth, a hospital aide walked in and said, "Wow it's like a murder scene!"

5. During another long night with Noah, Terah mutters, "this kid is going to be the death of us."




Five years, three states, one monster son and still 0 net worth to our name, I'm glad we still make each other laugh! Especially since you leave your dirty socks a foot from the hamper.

2 comments:

elaine said...

This really made me smile. You guys are awesome.

Valerie said...

Happy Anniversary! Heather said she saw you recently, so glad! Hope you both are well.