Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The realities of a dual-income family

I have been driving around with no side view mirror and a broken headlight for weeks (don't tell the cops).

The sticker on my car reminds me my oil change was due last September.

Errand-free weekends? What's that?

If you leave something out of place in our home, it will stay there. For weeks. Maybe months (not sure yet, we haven't lived here that long).

I thought today was Thursday, it's not. Too bad.

Terah is still at the office and I am writing random posts instead of doing work I should be doing. I will pay for this tomorrow.

But at the end of a long hard day, coming home to this small smiling face grounds us. He reminds us to shake off the pressure and stress of the day and just tickle him silly. He makes us give kisses to each other (mainly so he can avoid kisses himself). I hope one day he knows how much we love him!

1 comment:

WL said...

Our stuff stays out of place for YEARS! :-)