Saturday, January 4, 2014

Brothers

One of the most surprising things for me in having Max is how soon Noah and Max have taken on their roles as brothers. I did not think it would happen until much later, but they have already discovered how to play, fight, tackle, and mess with each other. 


In many respects, these two are night and day. People often comment that Max is a chill baby (our response? you should meet him at night). I am fairly certain I have never heard anything remotely similar in describing Noah. 



But no one can make Max laugh like Noah.  Even at this age, we can hear giggling coming from the back seat of our car. 


I often have to reprimand Noah for his unprovoked tackling of his little brother. 




But then I turn around and Max is laughing. Is this what brothers do? I have no idea.




At the rate Max is eating, one day he will be bigger than Noah. Then it will be a whole new ball game between these two! 

No comments: