Thursday, May 12, 2016

Life at home

A quote I heard today: "How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives."
-Annie Dillard

I often get asked how my transition to being home is going. Like a true attorney, my answer invariably goes something like, "It depends..."

The question feels too weighty and complicated to answer in a few remarks today. Instead, here are a few pictures of everyday moments at home this past month for me to remember the good and the bad. 



Daily hug at the bus stop 





"Mom, I made lots of mac and cheese"

And lest anyone thinks being at home with three boys is fun stuff, they were doing this for a good ten minutes before I decided to record it for memory sake... 

1 comment:

jojo gadget said...

awww michelle, just saw this and watched the video; it made me laugh so much. i see variations of that every day, ahhh. :) the boys are adorable and growing so big!!