Monday, July 20, 2009

Graduation Time

Guess what? I graduated from business school. Yes, I know you're probably thinking what stupid school would give Terah a business degree??? Well, hard to believe, but true!

It's quite incredible to me that two years have already gone by, pretty much at the same time we started this blog. It's been a great run and I'll look back on my time at school with a lot of fondness and great memories. At the same time, Michelle and I are excited about moving to California and starting the next chapter of our lives.

Anyways, here are some more photo highlights from the last few days I spent at school celebrating the end of a great journey.

To start off, Michelle and I attended a party for my friend, Phil, where his wife surprised him by getting an amazing cake (think: Ace of Cakes) that resembled all of those late night memories... Starbucks, Corporate Finance, Entrepreneurship... ahh, business school life:


As a bonus, I saw this mural and had to take a picture:
And then the big day came on June 13, 2009. Michelle flew back from California for the weekend and I actually was given my diploma. Luckily they give you the real thing on the day of the graduation so they can't take it away when they figured out I never belonged in business school. Enjoy the photos.



Lastly, at the end of the day, we to dinner at Table52, which is run my Oprah Winfrey's former personal chef. The restaurant serves basically upscale Southern comfort food. Very greasy, but very good.

No comments: