Sunday, August 1, 2010

Done and DONE.

Verdict: Having a baby might've actually been easier than trying to take the bar 2 1/2 months later.

But I DID IT. Or should I say WE did it. Because it took the entire Chern village, and I can never thank my family nor Terah enough. When the proctor called time on the third day, I broke into tears of sheer relief.

It has taken everything in me to do this, and I am truly blessed to have had so many people rooting me on. Come November, when I find out if I passed... I may care, and my future employers may care, but it brings me great comfort to know the God I find my strength in will likely not care... and neither will Noah. He is now ours to keep and day 1 of full time motherhood just began for me!


The cake my family bought me to celebrate coming back from the bar.

P.S. Terah wanted me to add this picture was taken with his spiffy new iphone, a gift from his parents!

3 comments:

elaine said...

Congrats Michelle! And good job Terah and Noah and the rest of the fam :)

jojo gadget said...

congrats on finishing!! woot woot.

Alice said...

Woohoo! Congrats!!