Saturday, August 7, 2010

We may appear normal

But then you open up our kitchen cabinets and find this...

Exhibit A.

And you open up our pots and find this...

Exhibit B.

And our counters covered in this...

Exhibit C.


Exhibit A - Chinese medicine that apparently all decent Chinese women are supposed to have for the month after birth. My policy when handed a bowl of dark liquid with who knows what was inside? Don't ask, just drink.

Exhibit B - Again, don't ask just drink.

Exhibit C - The aftermath of having 2 breast pumps and transporting bottles of milk everyday to my parent's place.

When the post-partum Chinese lady left, I lost 7 pounds in 5 days. That's because she was feeding me at least 4 eggs a day.


And finally I leave you with flashcards on the TV...


And a picture of my desk that pretty much sums up the past two months: my printer and my hospital-rented pump.


It's definitely time to take back my life, my kitchen, and my home!

2 comments:

Yating said...

CONGRATS!!!! Noah's adorable and you survived the bar! =) Woo hoo!!

Liv said...

hey would you say it's worth it to rent the hospital pump? i heard it's really good for establishing supply but did you use it past that?