Saturday, October 27, 2012

The big 3-0

Every year Diana and I celebrate our birthdays one day apart. For the big thirty, we headed to Vegas for dirty D's bachelorette!



These girls have known me since I was twelve, and although we don't see each other as often as our high school days, they always know how to have a good time and we had a blast.



Let's just call these the "edited" photos of the weekend...





Whoa momma my belly is huge



Alice was the planner extraordinaire, she thought of EVERYTHING. Even my bubbly lemonade...



You know you're experiencing the classic ignored second-child syndrome when you've lost track of how far along you are - sometime in my 2nd trimester? 


Miss bachelorette


1 comment:

grace said...

oh poor second child.. he will be my buddy :). i was telling mommy that i can come back home president day week after tahoe so i can meet the baby and she said.. you don't need to he'll look like noah. how sad.