Friday, October 17, 2014

Maternity leave

This time I got smart and started maternity leave early. Most of this first week was spent getting the boys' rooms ready and moving Max into Noah's room, but we had some good moments. 

Lunch date with Max at Costco...

Noah's "quiet time" next to me in bed... 


Terah's co-workers have a sense of a humor... 



(those are earplugs)

Late afternoon stroll at the park... 


Visit to the pumpkin patch... 



This is what happens when you ask your 4 year old to take the picture but he's more interested in the large pumpkin... 


And of course this is the only place they were both willing to sit, where there are conveniently no pumpkins. 


Indulging myself with hot chocolate and apple pound cake one morning on my way to a doctor's appointment


and solo evening walk... 


The rooms are now done, the baby clothes are washed... now I'm hoping to enjoy this down time as long as possible! 

No comments: