Friday, October 3, 2014

Top reasons you know you're towards the end

1. I literally forgot my entire purse the other day. Just got in the car and left for the day

2. I spent three hours yesterday morning (including driving all the way to the city) wondering if I was having severe pregnancy-related vision loss. Only to realize I had put my left contact lens in my right eye and my right contact lens in my left eye.

3. I have been having this recurrent dream of showing up in the office with no pants.

In other news, we have nothing ready, no crib, no car seat installed, no baby clothes washed, and I still need to google how to breathe during labor... But I now have matching outfits!

1 comment:

elaine said...

Yay for matching outfits!! That's the most important. :) there was something so overwhelmingly scary and wonderful about seeing three sets of something :)