Friday, December 21, 2007

Fantabulous Friday Video Update

Hello world!

It's Terah, here again, after another long hiatus from the blogging world. For this post I've decided to delight your visual and audio senses with some unusual and/or funny videos that I've taken lately.

The first two are come from my phone so the camera may not be of the highest caliber. I was on my early morning flight going from Chicago to SF -- and to give you context -- freezing rain had been falling all night and the temperature outside was still well below freezing. So, we're sitting there ready to take off when all of sudden I hear this loud splashing sound all around the plane. It was kind of disconcerting and very weird. Well, I look out the window and see this box held up on a long arm shooting liquid green stuff all over the wings of the plane. Yes, I figured it was some type of industrial strength de-icer -- but it was really weird. Take a look for yourself:



So, I thought it was over after this first go-around. BUT after a few moments I take a look out the window and I did a double-take. You know those fierce looking robot shooting things on two legs in Return of the Jedi? Well, I totally thought one of those was attacking the plane next to me. There was this new fancy de-icer machine that totally looked like that thing from Star Wars. Freaky.



And, now, for the funniest and personal favorite video for the day... Sparkle singing! OK, you're probably first wondering who is this Sparkle? Sparkle is one of 2 dogs in the household (the other one is called Buddy). Well... Sparkle apparently likes to sing whenever there is someone playing the piano. Yeah, I didn't really believe it when I heard it either. But then I saw it in person. Sparkle is actually trying to sing... it's not barking. Anyways, take a look for yourself. Hi-larious.

No comments: