Saturday, December 8, 2007

Long overdue...

... UPDATE!!!!

I have been MIA for the past few weeks trying to wrap-up the end of exams and such. Not to mention all the craziness that is MBA recruiting. I haven't had much extra time except to sleep and eat. But, I'm finally done with my first quarter of business school and getting ready for another action-packed one starting in January. Until then, I get to relax just a bit!

What's in it for you? You can get to see some major updates. First, Michelle and I went up to Boston to visit my family during the Thanksgiving break. We had a lot of fun going to a Chinese buffet place on Thanksgiving day and gorged ourselves on lots of tasty food. The best part was that the restaurant was built to look like an old Chinese palace (or something like that). Take a look at some pictures for yourself.



(you like the awesome poses everyone gave me on this one?)


Then, the day after, we invited a bunch of my old high school friends over for dinner. I got a chance to see people I haven't talked to in years. Here are some pictures for your enjoyment.

Oh yeah... the marshmallows on top of the sweet potatoes caught on fire in the oven... here's the aftermath :-)


And just for your viewing pleasure, a self-portrait/photo


And LAST, but certainly not Least our goooood friend Arida came to visit us in Chicago! Although the stay was short, she didn't escape without a photo.



We'll be heading off to California for our winter break. More updates to come. See you next time!

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Nice photo skills, Terah!